Web Page Czar
Web Page Czar

Saturday Free Lunch

Post#1 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:57 pm

What: Free Lunch
When: Saturday, July 28, 2012 @ High Noon
Where: Fontana Village Ballfield
Who: Everyone!!!!!

I've got the free lunch provided by Graham County set up again for MATG XVI.

Please take a moment to send them a note or call the Graham County Travel and Tourism department to say thank you!

To send a note: Click Here

Or call 1-800-470-3790
Josh and Missy
Staying in Fontana
Driving the infamous Crabbycar

MXTRACAR
The Overlook
The Overlook

Re: Saturday Free Lunch

Post#2 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:49 am

As a relitively new Miata owner and going to my first MATG this year I took the time to thank the county for the free lunch.
It really shows the support of the ommunity.
My only experience on the gap has been by motorcycle (several times, different years) and looking forward to how it compares in the Miata.
Also looking forward to checking out that Happy Vally Rd from one of the drives you posted. Missed that one, usually took the Foothills Parkway north up towards Townsend.
We couldn't get a room/rate nearer so will be staying at the Microtel in Bryce City, about 30 miles from Fotana Village.
See you in July. :dragon:

Revearl
Tabcat Bridge
Tabcat Bridge

Post#3 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Is the lunch still on? And do we just show up to receive it? I've sent my thanks to the Graham County folks....just want to be sure where I should be on Saturday at noon.

Earl

yoARKiV
Fontana Village
Fontana Village

Post#4 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Revearl wrote:Is the lunch still on? And do we just show up to receive it? I've sent my thanks to the Graham County folks....just want to be sure where I should be on Saturday at noon.

It's at the Fontana Village ball field, just ask someone at the vendors area anytime you're around and they'll point right at it. Just show up after the Dam(n) Photo (follow the big line of Miatas back to Fontana) and you'll see the lunch trailer at the ball field. Just walk to the trailer (or stand in line) and you'll get your lunch! It's always good food and you get a drink too! :D
The MATG Beer Guy
Official "ARKiV's Gap Attack!" Website: http://yoarkiv.com/arkiv/GA/
ARKiV's Gap Attack! Photo Page
ARKiV's Gap Attack! Video Page
My Picasa Photo Gallery from MATG XVI

Return to “Events”