Ride Rage Coatings

Hit these people up for accessories, upgrades, and SWAG!
RideRageCoatings
Vendor
Vendor

Ride Rage Coatings

Post#1 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:29 pm

Wow - another half a year already gone by and Ride Rage Coatings is already gearing up for another Miatas at the Gap event that will be here before we know it! It's been a very busy year and I am happy to announce that we will be at the gap (as a vendor) for our 18th year. This will be my 21st gap event.
If you would like to have a beautiful valve cover with the color of your choosing "installed" while you wait at the gap this year contact me as soon as you can so I can reserve a cover for you. The cost this year is $75 and that is an installed price. Please bring a new valve cover gasket with you and also check your hoses for brittleness and bring the replacements for those with you. I have done these enough to know that your PCV hose and the air breather hose are prime suspects and often neglected. These become brittle on some cars and literally break into pieces when they are removed.
Also, remember that your options are not limited to only valve covers: If you have parts that you would like to have powder coated you can send them to me in advance and I will deliver them back to you at the gap!!! I will work with you on a quote. That way you only pay shipping one way. This can be anything from roll bars, suspension parts, header exhaust cover in the engine bay (powdercoated with high temp paint), shift knobs, wheels, intake manifolds, vent rings, front grills, trailer hitches, strut tower braces (Na and NC), Upper and lower control arms (remove the bushings), sway bars.
Come on by the booth and visit - Carla and I are looking forward to seeing both our past and future customers and friends!

See ya there!!

Dan :dragon:
Dan and Carla Hill
Ride Rage Coatings and More
"Helping you to personalize your ride"
Check us out on Instagram "rideragecoatings.net/" to see the latest happenings at the shop!

Return to “Vendors & Sponsors”