Dam(n) Photo Regulations?

Suggestions to improve the site or the gathering
DarkSwordsman
Tabcat Bridge
Tabcat Bridge

Dam(n) Photo Regulations?

Post#1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:09 am

Hey, All,

So I was curious if there, besides cutting off the line at 11:00 ish and generally leaving one lane open at the photo, could there be some more regulation as far as that goes?

I'm completely okay if it's free for all, but hear me out. Last year, after getting there at 8:00 and being in the second row (which there were three people already there, no problem with that), the guy in front of the car to my left had to leave for a specific reason and his spot was open. The car next to me could've easily taken the spot, but he, and many others, were nice enough to keep the spot and he came back and got his spot back. Kudos to those people.

Now we're easily about 200 cars in and it's really starting to pack up towards about 10:30, and (even though it's been 5 lanes for years, from my understanding; Three on the left, two on the right facing the camera), some guy and a few others drive up all the way to the front on the right and secure front row seats nearly as soon as the picture is taken.

Yes, I will admit I was butthurt and annoyed at that, and I know it's out of my control, but considering that, I could have as easily just parked in front of the people that were already there. I just think there could either be some more courtesy or regulations, but if there can't, then I don't know.

Let me know your thoughts.

- Kyle
:)

Return to “Ideas”