Fontana Village Resort
PO Box 68, NC Hwy. 28
Fontana Dam, NC 28733
telephone: 800-849-2258
or 828-498-2211
email: info@fontanavillage.com

http://www.fontanavillage.com

FV Logo (Small).png

I have negotiated some discount rates for the MATG group, so make sure you tell whoever you make the reservation with that you're with Miatas at the Gap or you can't get these rates!!! I've listed the rates below along with the normal (rack rate) pricing. When you call, you must mention that you are with the Miatas at the Gap group. If you don't say that you're with the group, you can't get the rooms or discounts!!!

YOU MUST CALL TO GET THE DISCOUNTED RATES IN THE MATG ROOM BLOCK!!!
They will not show up on the reservation system online.

Here's a map of the cabins in the village, of the room layout in the lodge, and of the available sites at the campground. They have a total of 130 cabins and 91 lodge rooms. Click on map for larger size and click on room/cabin type for pictures.

Lodge Rooms
Click on each room type for a link to the Fontana Village website with pictures and more description.

Sweetheart Room
Kingsize Bed, Bath, AC, Cable TV, HBO, Phone, Large Stone Fireplace & Heart-shaped Whirlpool Tub.
Rack rate: $209 - MATG rate: $169

Poolside Cabanas
2 Queens or 1 Kingsize Bed, AC, Cable TV-VCR, Phone, HBO
Rack rate: $189 - MATG rate: $169

Lodge Rooms
2 Queen or 1 King Beds, AC, Cable TV, HBO, Phone
Rack rate: $129 - MATG rate: $119

Fireplace Rooms
1 King Bed, AC, Cable TV, HBO, Phone
Rack rate: $149 - MATG rate: $119

Cabins

Click on each cabin type for a link to the Fontana Village website with pictures and more description.

Magnolia 3 Bedroom
(1 King, 1 Full, 1 Set Twins)2 Baths, Full Kitchen, Central Heat and AC, Washer and Dryer in cabin, TV/VCR, Basic Cable TV. Kitchen Utensils and Bed Linens are provided.
Rack rate: $279 - MATG rate: $259

Hemlock 3 Bedroom
(1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Set Twins)2 Baths, Full Kitchen, Central Heat and AC, TV/VCR, Basic Cable TV. Kitchen Utensils and Bed Linens are provided.

Azalea 3 Bedroom
3 Bedrooms (1 Full/2 Twins/1 Set Bunk Beds), 2 Baths, Whirlpool Tub, Central Heat & Air, Basic Cable TV/VCR and Phone. Kitchen Utensils, Bed Linens and Towels are provided.

Azalea 2 Bedroom
2 Bedrooms (1 Full/1 Set Twin Beds), 2 Baths, Central Heat & Air, Basic Cable TV/VCR and Phone. Some have Fireplaces and Some Whirlpool Tubs. Kitchen Utensils, Bed Linens and Towels are provided.
Rack rate: $269 - MATG rate: $249

Azalea 2 Bedroom with Fireplace & Whirlpool Tub
2 Bedrooms (1 Queen/1 Set Twin Beds and sleeper sofa), 2 Baths, Central Heat & Air, Basic Cable TV/VCR and Phone. Fireplaces and Whirlpool Tubs. Kitchen Utensils, Bed Linens and Towels are provided.
Rack rate: $269 - MATG rate: $249

1 Bedroom Willow
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Central Heat and AC, Basic Cable TV/VCR, Full Kitchen. Kitchen Utensils and Bed Linens are provided.
Rack rate: $139 - MATG rate: $129

Hemlock 2 Bedroom
2 Bedrooms (1 Queen/1 Set Twin Beds), 1 Bath, Central Heat & Air, Basic Cable TV. Kitchen Utensils, Bed Linens and Towels are provided.
Rack rate: $179 - MATG rate: $149

Hickory 2 Bedroom
2 Bedrooms (1 Queen in each BR), 1 Bath, Central Heat & Air, Basic Cable TV. Kitchen Utensils, Bed Linens and Towels are provided.
Rack rate: $219 - MATG rate: $159

Laurel 2 Bedroom
2 Bedrooms (1 full sized bed in each BR), 1 bath, Central Heat & Air, Full Kitchen, Kitchen Utensils, Bed Linens, Basic Cable TV
Rack rate: $169 - MATG rate: $140

Maple 1 Bedroom
1 Bedroom with either 1 queen or 1 king bed, 1 bath, Central Heat & Air, Full Kitchen, Kitchen Utensils, Bed Linens, Basic Cable TV
Rack rate: $169 - MATG rate: $150
Josh and Missy
Staying in Fontana
Driving the infamous Crabbycar

njmx5
Tabcat Bridge
Tabcat Bridge

Re: Fontana Village Resort (Ground Zero)

Post#2 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Anyone know if there is car trailer parking available?

Swingdancr
Web Page Czar
Web Page Czar

Post#3 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:24 pm

It all depends on the type of cabin/room you're renting.

Some of the cabins have more parking around than others. Some of the lodge rooms have more parking room than others.

Best thing to do is ask when you call to make reservations.
Josh and Missy
Staying in Fontana

Swingdancr
Web Page Czar
Web Page Czar

Post#4 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:56 am

Lodging availability updated as of March 22, 2017
Josh and Missy
Staying in Fontana

Rich V
Fontana Village
Fontana Village

Post#5 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:19 pm

This room is taken and is no longer available.

Due to my wife's medical issues, I will not be able to make it this year. I have a room reserved in the main lodge that will now be open. If anyone is interested in this room, I'll have to coordinate with Fontana so that I won't be charged for it. Please let me know if you're interested in the room & I'll work it all out with Fontana.

rvelardo@zoominternet.net
Copper Red '08; "NO PL8S". Northcoast Miata Club http://www.northcoast-miata.com
http://forum.miata.net

Return to “Places to Stay”